I have recently passed my PLAB 2 exam with a high score of 155. I am currently applying for my GMC registration and jobs in the UK

I have recently passed my PLAB 2 exam with a high score of 155. I am currently applying for my GMC registration and jobs in the UK.

I want everyone to know that PLAB is one of the easiest exams in the world. I also want others to know that there are countless jobs in the UK, since there is a serious shortage of doctors in the UK. I myself have applied for 170 jobs in less than a week. Every day when I sign in, I find 10-20 new jobs.

I recently made a blog, to guide others about the PLAB exam. This blog has gone viral with over 60,000 views from 135 countries, in less than a month. Here is the address to the blog: https://naseersjourney.wordpress.com/

I am willing to have a career counselling session to guide others. The purpose is to inform medical students and doctors about their options in the UK. If you are interested in arranging a session, please get in touch with me.

Naseer Khan
[email protected]