I have recently received a job offer of senior clinical fellow in respiratory medicine

I have recently received a job offer of senior clinical fellow in respiratory medicine I have a diagnosis of rt sided hemiparesis due to head injury when i was 6 months old which had resulted in muscular weakness ( grade 4) with some wasting and difficulty in carrying out fine movements like writing eating with my right hand. Over the course of years i have adapted and i am a left handed person. I am successfully able to do all medical procedures with my left hand being dominant. Presently i don’t have any issues or i am not on any medications. I fear if i disclose that the trust will judge me in a wrong way and misunderstand my impairment ( not disability) out of proportion resulting into withdrawal of offer. Should I disclose? Will it affect my job offer as a senior clinical fellow? I am very confident about discharging my duties as a respiratory physician without compromising patients safety as over all these years j have adapted quite well.