I hope everyone is preparing well or atleast trying to prepare well

Hello everyone ,

I hope everyone is preparing well or atleast trying to prepare well…just a few days left for your exam…many of u might be worrying a lot … I am an average student and was in your position till last year somehow was able to get md paeds … I felt difficult to read ophthal and pharmacology so used to read both of them for one hour daily .Try to Write mock tests and learn from them don’t look at the marks just practice practice and revise ur notes …just a quick revision and try preparing a notes parallelly to read for the last two days…feel free to ask or share any doubts or hesitations may be I can’t help u completely but will try to guide you to get through this as I was in the same phase previously …eat properly and sleep properly take care …all the best

I’ve done minimal ophthalm, hepatobiliary(surgery) and anatomy…I’m following a revision timetable where I thought I would accomodate them… should I do the notes or do them only from MCQs instead?

During custom module…

Is it worthy to solve as regular mode or we have to solve it in test mode to make it worthy??