I just posted my problem few days back

I just posted my problem few days back and I got lot of motivation from you all which kept me going…I tried very hard not to post this or to seek help this time…but I couldn’t resist…
Yes I’m 8months pregnant who is preparing for neet2020…I have no support from my husband for my preparation…my only hope was my parents…but today even they left me helpless…this made me feel terrible…
My situation right now is no family support or husband and no friends to share my problems…
I felt so miserable today because I feel me and my child have no one today…I cried a lot but controlled myself not to cry so much since that may affect my baby…I just want to leave everyone and go somewhere and live alone with my child…but my situation is like I have to stay with my husband and my parents…I have no other choice for now…
Never thought my life would be such a struggle…
I don’t know after my delivery I will be able to prepare for neet2020 but definitely I will start my preparation once my health gets fine…I don’t mind even if I don’t give neet this time because of my Health after delivery…
But I will start again not just because pg is my dream But i want to do pg to become financially independent for myself and my child…because my
Husband my relatives my siblings have told I will never crack pg and join pg…I just want to prove them wrong…even if it’s not this year may be In few years i want to prove them wrong…
For the past 10 to 20 days I couldn’t study because of all this problem ang that guilt is killing it…I don’t want to get depressed because that may my child inside…I really don’t know how to bounce back and start studying again…I couldn’t study but the I feel so guilty for wasting my days…