I left my job in October in the hope that the exam will happen in between January

I left my job in October in the hope that the exam will happen in between January. Then the exam got delayed. At that time I thought it’ll be delayed for hardly a month or so, that’s why I didn’t join any job. Then in late january when I lost my patience & all set to join a job at that time NBE put up the notice. 18th April was the date, I evaluated my preparation, looked for the savings I had at that time & decided not to join. Though I never planned for April but I thought at that time that I’ll manage somehow. I always wanted to get this exam over as soon as possible not because l have a very good preparation or something but because I wanted to join a job. Not everybody has the luxury to sit in their houses & prepare for eternity; I don’t have any problem with them who do that. But the shocking part is the Govt wants us to do the same. I worked in a covid exclusive hospital last year & I agree that this disease can be fetal. But this exam is only & only meant for doctors who anyway go to hospitals expose to Covid. I don’t know where’s more risk of getting covid, in a hospital ER where you are handling patients, doing procedures, having sick patients in a very closed place or in a CBT exam center. & Don’t know whom the Govt is trying to protect. Young medical students don’t take this exam, Registered doctors do. As I have no money left even to renew my subscription I’m going to take a job anyway & I’m sure there will be many others like me also. 😂 Now who will look after my well-being. It’s very frustrating for us who prepared for so long & have to give up even before the exam. Now I’m regretting for not taking a seat in INI nov.

PS- Ab to service quota aur bibi baccha leke PG karne ayenge 😂

& Also ‘humor is a mature defence mechanism’

Same situation here … Fed up with my life

Ask money from your relatives ,they will readily loan you …don’t ask money here

Who has asked for money here you moron?

Same situation mine fed up all these things. Hopeless

Your biggest mistake was leaving the seat of inicet. Wanting too much sometimes doesn’t work. Anyway all the best for the upcoming exams.