I left my job in October in the hope that the exams will happen in between January

I left my job in October in the hope that the exam will happen in between January. Then the exam got delayed. At that time I thought it’ll be delayed for hardly a month or so, that’s why I didn’t join any job. Then in late january when I lost my patience & all set to join a job at that time NBE put up the notice. 18th April was the date, I evaluated my preparation, looked for the savings I had at that time & decided not to join. Though I never planned for April but I thought at that time that I’ll manage somehow. I always wanted to get this exam over as soon as possible not because l have a very good preparation or something but because I wanted to join a job. Not everybody has the luxury to sit in their houses & prepare for eternity; I don’t have any problem with them who do that. But the shocking part is the Govt wants us to do the same. I worked in a covid exclusive hospital last year & I agree that this disease can be fetal. But this exam is only & only meant for doctors who anyway go to hospitals expose to Covid. I don’t know where’s more risk of getting covid, in a hospital ER where you are handling patients, doing procedures, having sick patients in a very closed place or in a CBT exam center. & Don’t know whom the Govt is trying to protect. Young medical students don’t take this exam, Registered doctors do. As I have no money left even to renew my subscription I’m going to take a job anyway & I’m sure there will be many others like me also. 😂 Now who will look after my well-being. It’s very frustrating for us who prepared for so long & have to give up even before the exam. Now I’m regretting for not taking a seat in INI nov.

PS- Ab to service quota aur bibi baccha leke PG karne ayenge 😂

& Also ‘humor is a mature defence mechanism’

Service quota mil kaha raha hai? Sab setting walo ne nipta diya hai pichhle 3-4 saal se. Officials k relatives k hisab se rules bante hain.