I’m having some issues with my ACL recovery and not getting clear answers

Hey everyone thanks for accepting my request. I’m having some issues with my ACL recovery and not getting clear answers. Just - everyone’s recovery is different.

I’m 8months (june4) post op. I’m in pain everyday!! I have nerve pain and numbness from knee to ankle.
I can’t walk down stairs properly. I have not been released to jump, or run. The only shoes I can wear are runners :disappointed:
Just walking hurts. They are saying it may be ANOTHER year and 1/2!!
I still can’t bend my knee to a full squat or lift to my butt. I’m now trying different CBD oils for the pain. I do PT daily, with weights 3x a week, I’m icing daily and rolling.

I’ve been getting really depressed. I’m super athletic and feel like this has changed me. Not being able to do the things you love anymore, people get aggravated cause your not moving fast enough. I haven’t slept in 8months due to pain. I can’t keep my old pace of life :sob::sob:

Anyone else experience this?

** backstory- I blew my ACL 8weeks before moving overseas. I did all the PT they told me to do and Skyped my PT. I was just released two months ago at 6mo to stop using short brace for walking when not icy. I’m back stateside and getting hands on PT two times a week- costing a fortune for last two months.