I’m new to this group, thanks for accepting me

I’m new to this group, thanks for accepting me. I had my right knee ACL reconstructed along with meniscus repair in 2009 with an allograft. It wasn’t right from the start and I developed Arthrofibrosis which resulted in having an MUA (manipulation under anesthesia) and additional surgery to remove scar tissue. I’ve had years of physical therapy including BFR (blood flow restriction) to try to build up muscle. Years of incorrect gate has resulted in arthritis in my other knee, hips and back. I have stage 2 osteoarthritis in my right knee, I have complete instability with all pivot shift motion, and my meniscus is torn again. My surgeon has decided my best option at this point is a revision ACL surgery which is scheduled for June 26. At this point he can’t tell from my x-rays, MRIs, or CT scan whether or not he’ll be able to do it in one or two stages because it shows the allograft is still intact although not clinically functional, although there is clearly cystic changes to the tunnel. Any advice this community can offer me regarding type of tissue and bone grafts and what I can expect post-surgery (weight bearing, PT, etc) is appreciated. Thanks!!!