I’m trying to just have veggie

I’m trying to just have veggie/fruit smoothies with no dairy coconut milk. If I’m trying to calm issues that has hit my eyelids/eyelashes and face. For months I could barely eat and had slits on the corner of mouth. I have raynaulds and extreme dry eyes and mouth. The scleroderma rheumatologist is not 100% convinced it’s scleroderma. It might be lupus overlap with scleroderma. He even thought that I might have Seborrheic Dermatitis. Another dermatologist said I had rosacea.

I smothered my face with aquaphor/zinc and then turned to vanicreme back in March/April. My face has burned and stayed red for months. The vanicreme would not wash off. I’ve now stopped using anything but splash distilled water on face. I have a yellowish crusty build up on eyelids and on face especially around my eyes.

My skin barrier on my face has been compromised. I’m hypersensitive to light/sunlight. Any thoughts? I’m on trial taking cellcept, plaquenil, and 10 mg of prednisone a day.

I’m Trying to just have veggie/fruit smoothies with coconut milk.

Can I eat egg whites and white corn meal with salmon and still be eating clean?

I’ve ordered Amy Myers books but still not received. I’m staying away from dark veggies.

I’ve asked for antibiotics or antifungal medications but no one will prescribe.

Thanks for your help. I’m desperate to slow the skin from sloughing and scarring around my chin/mouth and around eyes.