I pray to Dr. Ankur Sharma society that my sick Guru Doctor Dr. Prakash Chintamani Malse MBBS MD Gold Medalist

I pray to Dr. Ankur Sharma society that my sick Guru Doctor Dr. Prakash Chintamani Malse MBBS MD Gold Medalist

Max Hospital Saket is admitted in New Delhi. Daily expense is around lakhs of rupees. Dr. Prakash Malse is not able to run the clinic due to Covid-19, hence he is not able to get any income. So please help them financially as much as possible.

The doctor helps the patient throughout his life. Sometimes there are times in life when the doctor gets sick and becomes financially weak in the state of not running the clinic, in such a way that the doctorโ€™s disciple is cured patient and the patient of the teacher. The family of the patient and the society should come forward and present an example by helping such a sick doctor financially.

And this is the time for the disciples to give their Guru Dakshina. Because of which Guru you get wealth and fame by doing therapy throughout your life.

Dr Prakash chintamani malshe

MBBS.

MD medicine gold medalist

Taught us . This is genuine request

๐Ÿ‘‰๐Ÿ‘‰๐Ÿ‘‰๐Ÿ‘‰๐Ÿ‘‰Please help him & post screen shot of donated amount so that others get motivation.

Humble request๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ˜ฐ๐Ÿ˜ฅ

https://youtube.com/c/prakashmalshe

Here is the whole story copied from my earlier mail to someone:

I started having fever on 18th of July 2020 and when after usual treatment for viral fever it did not subside I went in for investigations . The total leukocyte count was raised, the ESR was raised and test for malaria and dengue fever were negative . I took the advice of doctor Chaudhary in Ramkrishna Mission after one week treatment with Azithromycin and metrogyl, when the fever did not subside, he advised me to get admitted to the hospital. I got admission on 25th of July. Several investigation later and after having treated malaria and typhoid he made the diagnosis of an autoimmune disease "Adult Onset Stillโ€™s Disease ". I was then put on steroids 20 milligram prednisone everyday and vitamins, calcium and other things. Sugar was controlled with metformin and gliclazide.

The fever subsided. After 3 weeks the steroids were tapered off first to 25 mg/day and then to 20mg and then to 15mg. The fever reappeared and we had to go back to 20

mg. At another attempt it was gradually reduced to 5 mg but at that time when the fever appeared again we have to revert back to 20 mg per day and that is the dose I still have to take everyday because if I donโ€™t take a single day then next day I will have fever.

For fear of COVID I have been not to see patients since my discharge from the hospital on 5 August

Once again fever appeared on 21st December, and this time with a difference-- severe prostration, appetite reduced to ยผ, even vomiting once.

Several tests were done and renal function found impaired.

Dr Chowdhary then asked us to move out, under care of some nephrologists. On 28-12-2020 we landed at Max Hospital, Saket, Delhi, under Nephrologist Dr Dinesh Khullar. Here it was found that Plasma calcium was raised (14mg), most likely because of hypervitaminosis D (Vit D= 196), and treatment with Calcitonin injection has brought it down and has helped improve renal function as well.

To address the original problem of FUO, a PET scan was done at Jolly Grant on 10th December. It had shown few active spots in the liver and a few lymph nodes in porta hepatis. Here at Max Hospital they have taken it one step further by doing a CT guided liver biopsy. Results will be available in 3 days.

My economic condition has deteriorated in the last 6 months.

The hospital charges are exorbitant and it seems our 5-lakh insurance cover is being fast consumed. In next 2 days I must arrange for at least 5 lakhs more.

It is here that you are in a position to help.

Please send whatever amount you feel like, out of devotion, respect and love for your Guru.

This is my time of need.

My UPI Iโ€™d is prakash.malshe@kotak

My bank details are as under:

Prakash Chintamani Malshe

AC 20133512577

Bank of Maharashtra

IFSC MAHB0001310

Love

Dr.