I wanted to share something

I wanted to share something. I’ve been dealing with itchy skin off and on my entire life. Lately it’s so bad that my skin is “chapped” looking and feeling. I’ve been prescribed numberous ointments, antibiotics and steroids that have done nothing but make the condition teeter todder. I’ve had several phone and video appointments over the last 6 months of this flare. I finally saw the doc last week. She ordered a bunch of blood work, but only after I mentioned that my lower legs and feet have lost much of their sensation over the last couple of years. I thought that was just part of getting older as my husband has neuropathy. She found a vitamin B6 deficiency, which explains the itching, numbness and more. I should have mentioned the numbness earlier. Sometimes we are walking around with the answer to our problems and don’t even know it is important enough to mention. So 🤞🏼to relief coming soon.

How low was your B6? Wondering cuz I’m begging my doc to check all my counts for deficiencies. She keeps saying no, not necessary. I’m convinced with better testing upfront we’d all be WAY better off but that the multi billion dollar healthcare industry doesn’t want preventative testing. So many things could be easily fixed if only we had access to good testing.

Hello everyone, i contacted Herpes’ i was told there is no Herpes cure except treatment to control it. I totally lost hope all i could think was losing my life because it was so embarrassing to have this virus. A few weeks ago I read about a possible natural cure which was guaranteed. And I ordered the treatment. After some weeks I got 100% cured. Now I’m so excited to share this testimony to every article for others living with herpes. There is possible natural treatment to eliminate this virus contact Dr osasogle his clinic . He also has the following treatment …hpv…Als…cancer…gonorrhea…syphilis…chlamydia…hiv