If we start preparing now with full dedication & perseverance with the strategy of Notes + Qbank & Test series,

If we start preparing now with full dedication & perseverance with the strategy of Notes + Qbank & Test series,
Is it possible to crack AIIMS & JIPMER in NOVEMBER??

Sorry I am not discouraging u but nobody can assure you this…only u can make it happen…under this status it’s obvious everybody will say yes…

I know yaar. Just looking for some motivation around. Really depressed and alone.

sit alone n think everything…both positive n negative…it worked for me… slowly I am returning to my normal self…

I myself in the same situation…not able to start again so taking some time thinking about all the mistakes i made n planning to start again after few days…

Rome was not made in a day. Set short targets at this moment. If the process is correct results take care of itself.

What I meant is make some immediate goals and go for that. Tick off the immediate goals and u would soon realise u r up and ready for novermber exams and jan. Best of luck

Well you have time bro.its advisable to make your own notes; if you don’t have your own notes. Rest you can do questions from marrow. Or any question bank you wish to.