Im 4th year medical student couldn't share my name for personal issue

Im 4th year medical student couldn’t share my name for personal issue.
Being of Journey :
start preparation during my 2nd year in school with my favorite friend. start with biochemisrty >> dr sam turco and Kaplan note (highly recomended) + kaplan q in genetic + elhussany vedios for Genetics uw +FA
Physiology : Dr nageab and write note and read kaplan note + uw + Fa (after each chapter )
Pathology : pathoma vedios and book ( Must do) + uw + Fa (after each chapter )
Pharmacology : Dr steev harris ( kaplan ) with kaplan note + uw + Fa (after each chapter )
Microbiology : FA express videos on Fa directly i think its enough + uw + Fa + schetchy
Immunity : Dr elhussany vedio with FA + uw + Fa
Anatomy : HY gross anatomy (Once) + shelf note (with every time i read fa )
bnb for neuroanatomy. FA is enough for embryo +Uw
Behavior since: Dr elhussany for all + Bnb + express vedio +100 case for cornard fisher + Rx question in BS +UW
Dedication period
before my 4th year in take Nbme 15 at the end of September 48 mistake
then read FA for my 2nd time take about 21 day then take Nbme 17 >> 20 mistakes .
after that i read chapter in which im weak and take nbme 19 >> 30 mistakes
after that i read Fa again with uw random in usmelwiz
then take Nbme 16 >> 25 mistake
Nbme 20 in the third weak of December 43 mistake
stop studying for usmle for about 1 month for university exam the back and take nbme 21 without reviewing any thing and git 40 mistake
revise FA again until 10-2 and take nbme 18 online >> 235 (shocked ). then subscribe uw online for 1 month and do 7 block each day for 3 days , revise my weak area and take uwsa1 >> 257 , then do uw 7 block revise some topic in fa and take
Nbme 23 >> 33 mistake
Nbme 22 (16 mistake) + Amboss self assessment 253 on the same day > at this day i booked my exam ( 20 day befor exam)
Nbme 24>> 26 mistake (15 day befor )
UWSA2 >> 260 +free 120 >> 90 % ( both at the same day 1 week before)
between self assessment i take uw 7 block on the same day to increase my stamina and finish it on 12 separated days
day befor exam >> woke up at 4 am revise some page on fa and listen to heat sound and ecg videos until 12 pm then start prepare my bag
sleep at 9 pm
exam day : exam is doable but ethics q was very tough each block has at least 2 q plus research which it was difficult to me .
many MRI and CT new charts and graphs the was my first time to see and doesn’t exist any where.
3 heart sound q and 2 ECG

things help me :
1- use bnb for topics that im weak like respiration and dermatology
2- very helpful study partners
3- Heart songs for heat soung (Many time) https://drive.google.com/open…
4- Bnb for ECG ( many time) + Elhussiny video
5- TA7 video for x-ray
6- The thing that help me a lot reading advise of Youusmle it helpd me very much i found it in the last month after nbme 18 and i think i can change your way of solving q and get better score especially this topic https://www.yousmle.com/question-interpretation/ after i interepretate any q i face my score get better as may mistake was due to misreading of q not due to lack of knowledge
7- start Fa and uw as early as possible and wrote uw note in fa
8- discuss concept with my friend
9- amboss in topic im weak
10- search on google and uptodate for more understanding
thats all any q i please to answer in comment
thanks to my mom ,family
thanks to Usmle Hunter my best freind
and to Doctors Usmle
very especial thank to Mostafa Mansour
i wish you all the BEST.