Is it compulsory to pay accomodation fee even if we are locals and don't need accommodation

Is it compulsory to pay accomodation fee even if we are locals and don’t need accommodation

the thing is you should ask to clg/ university , y shud i pay accomodatn fee when i m a localite ???

Pg resident must stay in hostel… Those are MCI rules

Depends on institute… i was day scholar yet had to pay da fee

Meaning of resident doc means u must in hospital campus or plqce provided by colg

There is no MCI rule like that which states PG resident must stay in hostel … it is just a suggestion provided by MCI that PG resident should be provided acceptably close housing or similar arrangements/compensation as per institutional policy for non teaching hospitals or DNB institutes . I was a localite during my DNB and stayed at home except when I was on night call and those nights there was a single on call room in the hospital where I stayed… I know residents even in govt colleges who did not stay consistently in hostel depending on the branch chosen.

No need… some institutes dey wont provide accomdation and dey wont take accomdation fee too

Absolutely no… If u don’t stay in hostel, hostel fees will be deducted.