Is it possible to get a decent rank in NEET PG exam after preparing from app based teaching?or should i join live classes eg.DAMS?

Is it possible to get a decent rank in NEET PG exam after preparing from app based teaching?or should i join live classes eg.DAMS ?

For getting a decent rank, you need to do self study. It doesn’t matter whether you subscribe to Apps or offline coaching. Without self study, it is impossible

Sir,self study is understandable is anything else which makes both the platform differ from each other ? What about the material and content?

I think classrooms will always have an upper hand… And with apps it totally depends on you… are you that sincere to sit and prepare notes and watch videos without any distractions??? Ask yourself that … But with classrooms… You’ll definitely attend and make notes and plus the teachers keep motivating you time to time… that’s helpful too… This is my opinion… but you should do whatever feels right to you!

Go to Youtube cahnnel of Marrow and listen to interviews. Many have used app alone, but some have used a mix of app and live classes.

Attend individual classes
Get subjects completed in few days
Get question bank from any app
Revise your notes and solve questions.
Revision is the must