Is it true 186 questions in aiims came from Marrows?

Is it true 186 qtns in aiims came from Marrow?

Marrow is way too vast… questions r bound to be from there…even neet also will be from there only…but how to remember everything

Qusns will be only from standard text books😊…only from standard text books ,marrow and other platforms framing qusns…its from text books

Right…in future, there can be another platform called ARROW, which will upload the ebooks of all 19 subjects and sell. After the exams, they can claim the strike rate is :100: percent… :joy:
Not longer time …

I felt around 150 questions were there which I have solved from Question bank and Test series of Marrow and AIIMS Essence.

Some call it old repeats some call it Marrow.

But in the end it’s all about staying calm in the exam after seeing questions which should not appear new as this will increase anxiety and you will make silly mistakes even in the most known/revised questions also.

Its just marketing…one can claim frequently asked and repeat q as ones asked from their q bank …

Oli Chaudhury is a Marrow agent, these agents ask this type of questions in every pg prep group for advertising purposes.

Each time you see one like this, report to Facebook as fake profiles

Means 18nov se 11dec tak un logo ne saare 186 questions addup compile kr liye apne modules me…kyuki
AIIMS k jst next day to aisi koi khabar nhi thi

Don’t know why this type of questions asked by people with weird names… OIL CHAUDHURY, WATER CHOPRA​:roll_eyes::roll_eyes::roll_eyes:

Because oil chaudhary is lipid soluble and penetrated the BBB of Aiims examiner

check out my facebook timeline.i ve created this profile just fr motivating average students like myself… U might get answers… Try to read all my posts… It’s the red pill to neet preparation… I ve done it.Ill share the CHEAT CODE… :slight_smile: AI 2880 from18000 …M.S.Ortho. :)…Free :slight_smile: free:) add me on Facebook and enjoy.it s n my timeline