Is the Pre-PG app any good ? How to utilise it to its full potential?

Is the Pre-PG app any good ? How to utilise it to its full potential ?

I would not suggest the app to anyone

Why ? any particular reason ??
They are advertising that they had more strong match mcqs than marrow !

interface is not very good, and a lot of questions are wrong. I think it’s waste of time

I loved that app. I was doing my internship this year so didn’t have time for coaching centres. I used to solve the mcqs from that app in between my work or while in the metro and take the tests at night.

Have to buy Videos pack also or only question n explanations pack someone help

Yup, i feel u need to buy videos also coz your concepts have to b good enough before trying to solve mcqs

Its really good app for mcq you should go for daily test given in this app and solve mcq for weak subject i solve 30k mcq from app and got 709 AIR

it is really good. But it should be used once you have gone through your notes properly. The daily tests will help in increasing the speed and accuracy in your real exam. In the last month before the NEET exam, they also include an option of recent years question papers which includes the last few years questions along with the November AIIMS, PGI one’s. This feature available only for premium users,i found very helpful , coz their were few repeats from these recent mcqs as well.

I have kept a seperate time of 2hrs for doing daily MCQs… from the app irrespective of my notes preparation !
I have also planned to make notes from the mcq explation in that time…

I have kept a seperate time of 2hrs for doing daily MCQs… from the app irrespective of my notes preparation !
I have also planned to make notes from the mcq explation in that time…

Horrible app.i have used it personally in last yr…no scope for revision
…very difficult to complete even once…u cannot save any question for revision…explainations are too too lengthy…1 lakh questions is too much plus lots of mistakes…even if you are a premium user they have a limit of around 800 mcq per day

I got 793 in NEET and I had used PrePG and found it very useful. One should complete class notes and then do the questions. Yes, some questions are marked wrong but if one has read the class notes it will not be a problem. The daily tests are very indicative of where you stand because only the motivated students take them as they are tough. It is a source of authentic questions so it should be done.