Let us not give up!

LET US NOT GIVE UP !

I can imagine sometimes it can be stressful to see alot of job rejections and you might loose hope like i have seen many people post about it.

I can imagine it feels depressing to reach all the way here spend alot time, money and stressful days to leave our loved ones behind to build a career in the uk and yet get rejections but maybe your time will come and maybe just a little patience and our dreams will come true.

I have read posts on people who attempted IELTS and the PLABS many many times yet never lost motivation so for us to even reach this far i think its not fair to us and to our loved ones to lose hope at this point am sure there is light at the end of tunnel.

As for the availability of jobs there are reasons for the delay of advertisements

1. Due to COVID 19 the HR Teams who are responsible for the job advertisements are working from home and the hospitals are not recruiting as fast.

2. The junior posts that most of us start with are abit saturated alittle because the final year medical students were graduated quickly to help with these difficult days but summer is here and AUGUST is almost and many doctors will move to senior levels and also because the NHS is coming back to its normal routine, that means there will be alot of advertisements and jobs available in the coming weeks.

As for my personal experience i have got my GMC registration in MAY 2020 i applied for about 25 jobs and in like 2 weeks i had my first interview from June 2020 for which I accepted the job offer then i stopped applying for jobs but since then i got another 3 interviews which i kindly declined to attend. Also my 2 closest friends have got jobs last week and 2 others have interviews this week yes i am currently in the uk but my friends who got the job and waiting for interviews are not in the uk. It is important to mention that i have no other experience other than my internship and no membership exams and so do my friends except one who has few months experience post internship.