Looking to try an elimination diet, tell me your thoughts or experiences!

From everything I’ve researched I should be gluten, dairy, egg and sugar free.

My issue is that I LOVE eating food but HATE being so itchy and am in no way a good cook.

I’ve suffered from eczema my entire life. I have previously resorted to prednisone, methotrexate, cyclosporine, steroid topicals, light therapy, oatmeal and bleach baths and more.

I am 22 years old on the east coast United States and I am not growing out of it like doctors said I would. Someone please help!

From everything I’ve researched I should be gluten, dairy, egg and sugar free.

My issue is that I LOVE eating food but HATE being so itchy and am in no way a good cook.

I’ve suffered from eczema my entire life. I have previously resorted to prednisone, methotrexate, cyclosporine, steroid topicals, light therapy, oatmeal and bleach baths and more.

I am 22 years old on the east coast United States and I am not growing out of it like doctors said I would. Someone please help!

I wouldn’t do them all at once, but that’s just me. I have found a lot of luck with weight loss, lowering inflammation from autoimmune disease, and helping my eczema by eating a vegetarian keto diet. The removal of gluten and refined sugars that naturally happens when you eat keto, seems to really help a lot of people with those kinds of issues. I only do the vegetarian part because I was vegetarian beforehand, and red meat also causes inflammation. Anyhow, maybe give keto a try for a month or two first and see if the removal of gluten and refined sugars helps, then you can always take out dairy and nightshades later too and see if those help also. I have no problems personally with dairy. Tomatoes do make my skin around my mouth tingle, but I still eat them in moderation. I don’t seem to have an issue with others like potatoes and bell peppers though. Good luck!