MD Radio in periphery or DNB Radio in Delhi...which is better

MD Radio in periphery or DNB Radio in Delhi…which is better…

Ask this question from a person who is doing DNB radio for DNB review, and MD radio for md review. And then compare with your own sense may be with a genuine friend. Asking this question from only a MBBS graduate who has literally no idea doesn’t make sense.

Hey I just asked opinion from those who are already in the feild who can give some insight into this matter

Md may have good professors but no better infrastructure,Dnb May have good infrastructure but nobody to teach you…MD or DNB Which makes you efficient enough to be competitive in private practice or corporate jobs???I want answer for this…I know only advantage with MD is u can both work in medical collegeand have ur private practice or part time corporate jobs…

Is it a universal thing that in dnb teaching is not good?i come from a institute where we have minimum 3 classes per week in our department.then there is academic meeting of hospital then there are international faculty coming every now and then for classes and demonstration ,seminars ,case presentation and all quality teaching … so much of academics and so much of exposure of all types of basic to advance surgeries…People who join as secondary dnb candidate are surprised to know that not even 10% of this is followed in medical colleges. But again does that mean it’s universal for medical college? Thing is that it depends on institution to institution.just don’t generalize ,investigate and then take a wise decision according to availability.

When there is no question of teaching in DNB then y say ‘is it universal that teaching is not good’…:joy:

.Looks like u are an expertise in this…Then pls list dnb hospitals where doctors are not in hurry or money minded and also spend sometime to educate us…Thank you…

If you are confident about self study then DNB Radio is better as after passing u will be practising in more advanced corporate hospitals…Some Government medical college dont have CT scan machines, forget about MRI. If u r getting in Delhi then its better as stipend is high. MD has bond issues, DNB dont. If u want to follow superspeciality courses then MD is better as u will get degree sooner.

Yaa sir at my rank I will get DNB radiodiagnosis in gangaram or MD radiodiagnosis in peripheral colleges in Bengal and northeast

Please compare on the basis of

1. Patient load: the more the better
  2. Availability of all modalities: USG, CR/DR, CT and MRI
  3. Availability of SRs with post graduate degree
  4. Academics
    SRs or seniors will teach you the most. Good professors are a godsend but very few places have dedicated professors and robust academics.
    So you have to research by talking to residents or recent pass outs from those institutes before you choose.