Most of the professionals in the fields of disease and antivirus are almost gathered that nearly 70 per cent

Most of the professionals in the fields of disease and antivirus are almost gathered that nearly 70 per cent of the world’s population will be affected by my infection eventually… and when we reach this far… it will lead to collective immunity or herd immunity As it is called… to the death and disappear of the virus where there are not many people who can be infected and post it because most people already have it and have immunity… and to die died " I’m sorry I say that But this is the reality… and even if it continues to spread, it is like any disease at a rate that any medical system can handle it efficiently and at a very few chewing rate… but all of this is based on hope that needs prayers very much… It’s that the virus is getting a breakthrough… pray to our Lord left… :pray::pray::pray::pray::pray:… because if I don’t appreciate God, there’s a breakthrough in a moment…

Social separation, personal hygiene and all those actions… doesn’t mean you won’t get infected… most of us will get hurt… because full isolation is almost impossible or impossible already… so the big question… Why do we have to insulation… Why stay at home and keep myself social…???

The whole idea is to flatten the curve… which means the number of injured cases will not rise sharp… it grows slowly until the height of 70 %… why???.. because at any time… The Health care system in any country no matter how advanced can’t… I repeat… can’t handle a severe rise - especially the extended severe… the health system will collapse no matter how strong and prepared in front of this severe rise… otherwise This collapse has a very significant impact on the rate of complications of this virus from death or a permanent problem in respiratory efficiency… in addition to complications and suffering in medical teams… in my country… because when you get tired… You find a place in the hospital… you find a doctor and a super nurse and a doctor and if no God needs care you find a place… Clear that!!! and by the way the death rate is a lot less than the declared because we Sure you see the dead, but you don’t see a lot of the injured and more than 98 percent of the people who have his parents either without symptoms at all, and light symptoms, God willing, and this is in itself a little reassuring… … but they don’t call us to act or act with responsibility…

If we are in a country we all know how humble and weak the health care system is and preventive measures in it… the flatten of this curve and preventing the sharp rise in the number of injured is our responsibility and absolute goal…

That’s why I appeal to all those in positions of responsibility… Don’t be too involved in making the decisions to make… and don’t be afraid to deal with those who are the circumstances of people who buy everything from water, food or medicines Like the plaque of malaria or medical prevention supplies from clamp, disinfectants or other drugs crazy and don’t miss the conditions for terrible gains is forbidden legally and legally… because acting without responsibility is a lot of patients and really need these things From Getting it and the chances of survival… support the health system with all the strength until this period and our health system is still on his legs

And to all people outside the health system… build the immune system and strength… with medicines, vitamins, Sports at home and eating healthy and careful… Personal Hygiene… and… stay at home … Stay at home… and don’t go out unless it’s absolutely necessary… and social separation from your loved ones… especially children “sources of health”… and the elderly and those with chronic diseases or diseases that reduce immunity May God protect us all and protect us with health and safety

I thank everyone who helped me write these words