My assessment scores probably aren’t that reliable

Exam dates: dec 21 and 31.
Passed and exam score: 202
My assessment scores probably aren’t that reliable. I was to take the exam in September 2018 and did all assessments then and barely passed them. So I redid uworld and ccs and basics all over again and redid the assessments.

Exam is doable but no one will ever feel great walking out after day 1 especially. Lot of biostats on day 1 exactly like world, however you have very little time on every block and I felt like I didn’t have time to understand the question or choices and felt like I was guessing. I marked biostats questions and did them all towards the end of the block. They tested random basics from step 1: micro pharm and path. Your previous knowledge will help you guess the right answer and in some cases you make a best guess and move on :sob: (not a great feeling) but it is what it is.
Day 2: feels a bit relaxed. Some answers choices seem like two answers are correct and again you make a best guess and move on. Uworld step 3 qbank helps with day 2 more than for day 1.
Ccs: some cases are super easy and there are few cases (3-4) which can be managed with theoretical knowledge. I feel like they are generous with their ccs scoring. As everyone mentions, the softwares sucks and is so slow. So not much time to order labs and see results etc. so have to go about 10 mins very focused with labs and treatment etc.
space pit at least a week in between the two days.
Resources used: same as everyone. Step 3 uworld for mcq and ccs, ccscases, crush, first aid step 1 for pharm, micro and other misc stuff, some charts here and there. And reviewed all assessments and nbme etc.

I wasn’t looking to score high and just needed a pass and still took me a lot of reading. So just study focused with what areas are heavily tested. You will be fine!
Day 1: prepare for biostats and basics
Day 2: step 3 uworld know it all well and ccs.

As long as you perform average on those components it’s easy to pass.

Step 3 score trick worked. Permit disappear on Sunday and FSMB expired with grey box and no reapply link.

Goodluck everyone!!!