My current trust,Gloucestershire NHS Foundation

My current trust,Gloucestershire NHS Foundation Trust is looking for two Clinical Fellows/FY3/ST1 to start on 5th August 2020.(Acute Medicine). This post is suitable for junior doctors who have completed foundation training or joining after career break.

They also provide the opportunity to do QI improvement project (20 percent allocation on rota). If you are unable to do weekend on calls (although desirable),the request is considered.

They prefer someone with UK experience/full GMC registration. I have spoken with my trust about numerous overseas candidates looking for jobs,if the candidate fulfills the essential criteria,they will consider.

Kindly pm me if you are interested to apply.

Please note: I have been given permission by the Trust to share this with my internal/overseas colleagues. I am also not involved in the recruitment process. I am just trying to help my hospital and the candidate suitable for the post.

Just a little update: I have forwarded all the CV’s that I have received to my trust. I am sure majority of you should have received the person specification document to allthose who have emailed me.

I have also asked them to provide a link for NHS jobs (the second advertisment)so that is easily accessible to everyone.

I apologise if I haven’t been of help to some of you guys and I wish I could!
Also made me realise the amount of hard work that the recruitment team does !

Thank you all!