So I got my score back . It's 249

So I got my score back .
It’s 249.
Prep time approx 1.5 yrs with gaps.
My journey was full of ups and downs.
I even quit for awhile midway. But then got back up and started planning again.
It’s okay to get stuff wrong. It’s more important to keep learning. Covering topics day by day irrespective of how you feel.
Keep your head together. Discuss with a study partner if that helps you. I did this late but it really helped me :).
My NBME’S and UW scores-
UWSA1 254 roughly 2 months out
Nbme 24 236 (2 months out)
Nbme 22 244 (1.5 months out)
Nbme 21 30 incorrects (5 weeks out)
Nbme 23 248 (1 month out)
UWSA2 258 (2 weeks out)
Nbme 18 248 (3 days out)

Real deal - 249

Study Resources-

I found physio extremely hard in the beginning specially for cardio and respi so I needed to do Kaplan for that. I did Dr Wilson
For genetics and Biochem Dr Turco
For Neuroanatomy Dr White

For path did Pathoma. It’s awesome.
For micro did Sketchy .
After having a decent foundation I started dedicated which lasted for 6 months

Last 6 months -
Uworld very very very important.
I preferred Random timed mode.
First Aid - read as many times as possible. But give priority to qs banks . I read it roughly 4 times. Once with my SP.
Boards and Beyond for topics which I felt I was weak in. Dr Ryan does an excellent job of explaining stuff.

I also did Amboss the medium and hard qs. I think the NBMEs and Amboss did a good job in preparing me for the vague qs in the real deal.

Day of test-
Slept for 5.5 hours . Reached prometric early. Felt that my blocks were hard. And had difficult qs but tried my level best. Was short of time on many blocks. Took a break between each block. Stems were long. It was a difficult wait for 3 weeks after the exam but totally worth it.

I guess they want to test you with stuff you have never seen before . And i think the New NBMES did a good job in helping me out with that.

I am a really average person. I can now vouch for the fact that if you are willing to grind,you can do well even if you have limited intelligence.
Don’t compare your scores with anyone. This is about you being the best version that you can be .

I would like to end this post by thanking the amazing friends I made here. These groups have really helped me clear so many doubts.

Thankyou Usmle Hitched (special mention :sunglasses:), MD Hossain , Kun Ohis , Atrial Fibrillation , logan usmle ,
And thank you Mary Ruebush Maam for being so patient with my silly doubts in Immunology.
(Idk why none of you are getting tagged :joy:)

Best of luck to all the future aspirants!!