So I have an interesting story

Hi. So I have an interesting story, (and whats an anonymous post on one of these forums without an interesting story, so ill entertain). I graduated in 2016. stepped for around one year, was about to give 1 (had strong LORs with strong USCE in medschool), but I got scared, bcs I was getting low scores 220’s in my NBME’s. Decided to take a break, as I had crossed my match deadline by delaying, so thought okay lets take a real breakand come back. Started internship, that was when PLAB was going viral(i dont know how many of you are from my time, but PLAB started giving training slots in 2016, earlier it was chronic non training jobs). So I gave PLAB 1 two months into my internship. (Had a valid IELTS from earlier). one month later during internship, i got engaged to a guy in Australia. Hence finished housejob, waited for a year and did an non training job to mantain recency of practice for Australia (they have this recency of practice rule). Also realised that they they dont have a filter criteria for enrolling IMG’s,but if you have a masters from Au as an IMG you have a higher chance of getting training. Hence applied for a masters in a health field. Got into a really good AU uni. Started my masters in 2019 june from Au(meanhwhile I finished my relationship in December), came home, and completed my degree online(COVID-got lucky), finished it yesterday. Got an email last week, because of COVID the plab i gave once upon a time in march 2018(has been extended for 3 years-ordinary eligibility is 2 years). A= i want to finish my plab journey (although dont know when i get a plab 2 seat) b- i want to finish my USMLE journey and apply for match 2022. (once upon a time when i was studying for USMLE i had high hopes, but now im an old grad, I dont kow my chances, my first aid is from 2016. Someone guide me what will happen to cs? can i apply on step1 and step 2 alone. and i wont have step 3 (visa) either?..hence my chances will be low?