Some questions to my respected seniors and fellow mates. Plz take some time out of ur busy schedule to reply

Some questions to my respected seniors and fellow mates. Plz take some time out of ur busy schedule to reply.

Which is the Better branch with respect to earning?
MD Anesthesiology
MS ENT
MS OPHTHAL

How would it feel , If someone wanted medicine and he/she ends up in the above 3 branches. Can that person give it all to these branches like he/she would have given while doing medicine. (Definitely Reply if someone has the same story) .

Can a Anesthesiologist see normal patients of common medical illness in private practice?
And can a anesthesiologist prescribe drugs(drugs other than OTC drugs) under his/her stamp.

Thanks.

Everything depends on ur skills and ur perception… even many pathologists earning more than many clinicians… there is no higher branch or lower branch… no ent problem can be cleared by radiologist and vice-versa… every branch has its own prominance… u can early limitless in any branch if u r really talented… so whatever the branch first love it, learn the skills, do ur best and be genuine in ur work …definitely sky is the limit for u… all these pg branches, priorities etc are known only for doctors.from people’s point of view every clinical branch is same… we are working for society… so whatever the branch be happy and do it well with ur skills once go and check in ur area what an successful ent, opthal, anesthesian earning and compare with radiologist, dermatologist, physician… then u can easily get my point… everything depends on ur skills… so be happy , take a branch that suits u well among the options with u and go with the flow