Struggles, Suppressions, Sleeplessness were part of any medico

Struggles, Suppressions, Sleeplessness were part of any medico …

As a senior, one must always have a positive attitude… never develop a mind set " I was doing this in my 1st year, how can we allow this 1st year without doing it… many seniors used to speak- I was heavily pressured in 1st year and hence I will do the same to you"… That’s a sadistic attitude and without your knowledge you have become a psycho…

A good senior must motivate and get work done from Juniors… try to be good to Juniors who come out of their family with so much burdens… they might have joined by getting loans and even selling their properties… one simple line from your mouth can make them look like Everest… just encourage them- tell them " You are a rocking Junior"… then you will see how he/she will work in ward…

Various factors play a role in this issue and casteism is no doubt No.1 factor even in this 2019…Humans have gone very cruel to the core than ever before in recent years and I could see Education, even such medical education has not eradicated casteism…

Don’t know where it will end in future…
But Justice must prevail and such incidents must never happen in future…

#Solution

Each college must have a
#Greivance_Centre_for_Students"
run by Good professors or Assitants or even by other students"
Such Volunteers must open a Clinic inside the campus for students to address their real grievance and must be implemented as a must in each college to avoid such incidents…