Study schedule for older img grad

TOPIC: STUDY SCHEDULE FOR OLDER IMG GRAD

Good morning everybody, I know that this question has been asked many times, and I know that the general answer has been that everybody should compile their own schedule. I agree. However, I would truly appreciate some guidance with this.

I have been struggling to create a day-to-day plan of the “expected” quantity to cover per day. I completely understand that this will be different for everybody, and that this schedule will change and develop overtime. But does anybody have a schedule that they are willing to share? I’d like to see how to realistically link the different resources and how long to spend on each section.

As I have said before I completely understand that this is a very personal schedule to make, but I’d appreciate a guide/example

Thanks in advance

EDIT/UPDATE I’ve included the start of my own schedule to try and show what I’m attempting to create/what I’m looking for guidance with - it is based on the Cramfighter schedule that I found online - they have a wonderful excel document with the type of detail I’m looking for - but the details they’ve put on is more for revision rather than the early stages. I think I’m just overwhelmed with the quantity.