Target score >240 Real deal - 254

Target score >240
Real deal - 254

I am extremely grateful to this group for this journey.

Duration of preparation- 8 months

NBME 20 - 228 ( 4 months before the exam)
NBME 21- 238 (3 months be4 the exam)
NBME 23- 228 ( 1 week after NBME 21 and got depressed and panic )
UWSA 1- 264 (7 weeks prior to the exam)
NBME 24 -244 ( 5 weeks )
NBME 19 - 178/200
NBME 22 -247 (3 weeks )
NBME 17 -180/200
UWSA 2 - 258 ( 10 days before the exam)
NBME 18 - 247 and NBME 16 - 185/200 ( 1 week)
Free 120 -85% ( 5 days)
Rx assessment- 279 ( 3 days)
U world first pass - 80%
USMLE Rx - 92% ( I used Rx after UW as I wanted to try different Q banks)
FA - 3 times

UWSA 2 is predictable, new NBME underpredict and UWSA1 over predict 10 points for me.

Resource -
B& B, UW, FA and Pathoma.
Biochemistry- Kaplan Dr Turco.
Anatomy self notes and 100 ethics.
Randy Neil Biostatistics on Youtube is very good.
Didn’t use Anki at all.

The questions are quite lengthy in actual exam and I would advise to practise to get use to long questions.

U world is Gold.
I did all NBME online and it’s better to do online so you can work on your weak area.
Try to understand the concept. Some of the questions are very difficult and you can figure it out if you know the concept well.

I understand it’s a difficult journey and it needs a lot of dedication and commitment.
We all feel so burned out during the prep and it’s okay to take a break for a day or two to refresh yourself. I took a break for 2-3 days completely and not studying when I felt exhausted and it helped.

In the meantime, try to look after yourselves and give time to family who always support and love you. Get enough sleep before the exam and wear comfortable clothes on the exam day.

I took 10 mins break after 2 blocks, took 30 mins break after the 4 block. Then 5 mins break after 5th one and 10 mins break after 6th block. If you are familiar with tutorials, you can skip it and will get extra 15 mins for tutorial time.

I am sure that you all will make it and will achieve the score you want. All the best :blush:.