Test arrangement are astounding and 100% solid as, every single response to all inquiries are checked

Test arrangement are astounding and 100% solid as, every single response to all inquiries are checked. Resources clarifies thing in a basic way. Lectures recordings are damn acceptable. The application is valuable for both NEET PG and AIIMS readiness. In general experience is acceptable.

Issue - MInor bug I allude to the application noticed a great deal when watching a talk, in the event that I go the notes segment and when I returned to the video the “delay” forward and in reverse signs doesn’t vanish on the tapping the screen. It vanish all alone after 5secs yet it’s disturbing on occasion since I can’t perceive what is composed on under that sign for that couple of secs.

Marrow - The substance is acceptable yet the application isn’t a lot of easy to use. On the off chance that I need to experience the notes while watching the class. The class gets diminished to a little window. likewise at some point the GLITCHES are too high that class window seems clear. No presentation just stable and with a solitary snap on the screen notes get expanded and furthermore the class window is no more. most recent updates stucks a great deal,

Issue - I have been utilizing this application for at some point, and despite the fact that the substance is useful, this application being confined to portable use just makes it hard to utilize it for broadened length. We should were permitted to utilize the equivalent on workstations or work areas. They are asking adhar, identification or voter id? it says it check that we are clinical understudy or not. by what method can an adhar or visa check us as clinical understudy. I am prepared to transfer my clinical school id whenever required but they not want that. How can i share my personal details with them .