Thank you for accepting my request. A little back story

Thank you for accepting my request. A little back story… my left knee has been “popping out” occasionally since I was in elementary school. I remember if go to kick the soccer ball and I’d feel it slide out and I’d fall. But then I’d be fine in a min or 2. It’s been like that for years and it didn’t happen often. Again it would only hurt for a min and then I’d be able to walk normally. This last year I’ve gotten into jujitsu. I’m a stay at home mom so this to me is the ultimate stress reliever and I absolutely love it. But 2 weeks ago we were drilling and my knee popped out the worst it ever has. It felt like it caved in and to the side and I was in fetal position holding my knee for maybe 5 min and then another 5 min later I was back and finished the 2 hour class. It was bothering me through out the class but not to much. Unlike before, the next few days it was still bothering me and feeling stiff & if I put my legs up on the coffee table it felt like my left knee would just push in to the ground. It felt weird! So I went to a dr and they sent me for MRI confirming my ACL was completely torn. I see the ortho surgeon tomorrow to see what the plan is. as of right now it feels back to normal but I’m super bummed about missing my jujitsu classes. Does anyone else do jujitsu? If so were you able to still do technique still at least? I’m nervous about needing surgery. I also was high risk during both pregnancies for blood clotting. So I’m wondering if I’ll have to be on blood thinners again. Also what can I do at the gym while I wait for surgery? Sorry for the long post. And thank you!