Thanking you wonderful people here for all your kind help and support

Passed Step3!

Thanking you wonderful people here for all your kind help and support ) . M so happy to get done with all USMLE exams. USMLE journey was wonderful with many ups and downs. I m proud of all of us for not giving up! Even if this journey is tough we learned how to survive with difficulties.

Not a great score though, I just wanted to pass.

Prep time: 2 months (5-6hrs)

Sources: UW one time 80% q with average 55-60% correct ans.

for CCS : all UW CCS cases one time.

UWSA1 - 192 (4 wks before)

UWSA2 - 198 (2 wks before)

Fred- 70% ( day before exam)

Real deal- 210

I felt my day1 was difficult den day2. Questions were from all 3 steps. I was able to manage CCS cases well, 3 out of 13 cases were difficult to manage, rest all finished earlier and got positive updates. I wud suggest u prepare CCS very well. CCS saved my exam. CCS is a game changer! Just stay confident, don’t freak out and everything is going to be fine in the end. Though I failed both uwsa, I knew it’s gonna be a risk to take the exam but somehow somewhere I was confident enough to make it. and I took the risk. The exam is not that difficult as it seemed to be. It’s doable.

I wish you all the best exam takers. Always remember if u have enough courage to start this journey and make it until this stage, u have enough strength to finish it!

Best of luck to all the applicants for this match season!