This is a long overdue post. I am one of the oldest and probably not a very active member of this group

This is a long overdue post. I am one of the oldest and probably not a very active member of this group. Let me start by talking about my journey which I hope comes off as an inspiration for those who feel Quitting is the only option ! No, it’s not. Quitting is not option , keep trying and keep moving forward.

I started my PLAB1 journey in 2012 which was unsuccessful gave a couple of years and tried in 2015 which was unsuccessful then gave a couple of more years and finally I was successful in 2018. From there I gave my PLAB2 and passed and all by Almighty’s grace I have even received my GMC registration.Between passing PLAB1 , PLAB2 and GMC Registration I went through a divorce , single parenting , multiple sessions of unwanted advice , going almost bankrupt and many many more issues which were never easy. To those who maybe like me out there , I want to reach out to you and say You are not alone , keep going no matter how hard it looks. If I did it , so can you.

A word of gratitude and thank you to this wonderful group which me gave me access to unlimited learning resources and wonderful study partners. Thank you so much the Admins , for giving us this amazing space !

Good luck everyone , I am uploading my PLAB2 experience pdf , I hope it helps you.