Today I got my PLAB 2 result and it was a pass

Hello everyone. Today I got my PLAB 2 result and it was a pass. I passed 15 stations. Wow. What a success. But let me tell u guys, every success costs something. I am sharing my experience with you because I know in this group there are many people who are becoming depressed. This post is only for you guys.
I started my plab journey in 2014. In my IELTS 1st attempt I got R7. 5,L7.5,S7,W6.5. So I appeared ielts again 2 months later but again I got 6.5 in writing. I was so depressed that I totally quit ielts and joined Masters in Public Health (MPH). In the last semester I realized this field is not compatible with me, however I completed the course. After finishing the course I started ielts again and had to go through 6 failed attempts. Yes guys, 8 failed attempts. Almost 3.5 years. I got my score on 9th. Fortunately I completed PLAB 1 in the 1st attempt and this was the easiest part of the whole journey. Thanks to this group. This is simply a gold mine. I will be in debt throughout my life.
After part 1 I had to wait for another 6 months for sponsor documents as my father had some problem with his tax papers. Finally I came to UK and appeared PLAB 2 on 6th September '18. Failed again. I was so devastated I couldn’t even wanted to stay in UK. So, I went back and had a conversation with another guy from Pakistan. We booked the exam on 6th March. I applied for the visa again and got fortunately.
We both took preparation together and finally both passed.
Sorry for the long post. But hopefully this will encourage people like me.