USMLE One of the most stressful exams

USMLE One of the most stressful exams of the world that tests your patience,endurance makes even the weakest strongest mentally and soully more than study it’s the situations that you have to face in your family(esp if you belong from a middle class family), society, your friends getting into residency in your home country, age factor, relapses of depression and happiness that makes you feel you developed bipolar, filled with everything around you telling to Leave and in that situation when you are moving too slow, recognizing yourself as an average student trying to push yourself every other day to become better some days good ,some days about which can’t speak but still making ways to increase your will your passion for this exam making yourself disciplined such that you start feeling that I becoming a saint…No matter what,how slow I am, how average I am I am not going to give up I am not going to withdraw, I am ready to give my all anything for this exam but still the addictions like Laziness, chance for seeking for wasting time in comfort by this lazy mind still haunt me but I will keep fighting even if I end up becoming a saint fighting with myself started from August 2018 and now its May finished 2 subjects and now started studying 3 subjects together…