Usually I don't put my thoughts into words in any group

Usually I don’t put my thoughts into words in any group. I have been following the group since it formed but never put any thing other than queries. But, being a health care professional and after seeing the situation of today’s era, I am forced to pen down one of my thought. I won’t go in detail, Wats wrong and Wats right. Weather lowering cutoff was a right decision or wrong, because the theory of macroeconomics says, there can never be a decision which will be agreed by all the strata of society. It can be conflicting for one strata of society while could be favourable for the other. So it’s useless to discuss Wats wrong and Wats right. But here I am pained to see that Medical education which was free from brokers/pimps, actually in Hindi we call it दलाल, have come into the grip of these nasty people. And who is responsible? We doctors!!! Being one of the best educated person of the society, we have sold ourselves in the hand of these uneducated, ruthless, senseless, idiot, moron pimps just for getting a seat. It’s not a prostitution, it’s a Nobel profession. Atleast we can keep the degnity of our profession. We studied hard to get into MBBS, then 5.5 yrs we spent to understand the most complex meshine made by God. In the midnight hours, when the whole world was sleeping, we were awake, just to make ourself competent enough to give meaning to this profession. Then just for the sake of higher studies, we have sold ourself to those arrogant pimps. The truth is we have degraded our values right since MBBS till retirement. First we worship these arogent pimps to get a seat in some college, then we become slave of these fool beurocraits. Where are we upto??? Getting a rank in neet is not a great deal. But the great deal is deciding which branch we want, grab that seat if u get, or give one more dedicated year, or go for Plan B, and pave the way for others too. But wat we are doing today. Blocking 10 seats at 10 places, blocking the way for those who really want the seat, confused weather to join or not, confused about the pay and perk. Then we go and fool ourselves around, these so called agents and pimps. And the funny part is, they think they are the authority who know every fucking thing about medicine. A person who even doesn’t know the spelling of Health, now talking about branches and it’s scope. Predicting the seat!!! Don’t forget, once these engineering and management used to be the best choice for youths with a lot of job opportunities and scope. Then entered these people who made it a buisness. Wat happened? Now every Tom dick and Harry is an engineer or MBA. Wats the value of these. They have zero market value. The same is going to be the fate of Medical field of we won’t balance these. Kindly understand Ur potential and avoid thos brokery. Google is the best guide. If u have qualified, go to college directly, ask if there is vacant seat. If it would be, they would give u with the fee prescribed, if u really want a seat. Atleast, some educated person will be there to talk. Wat do we talk with these morons. We are the enemy of our own community. Forget about the others.