Was planning to apply tier 2 dependant visa for my wife this month but she needs security clearance

Was planning to apply tier 2 dependant visa for my wife this month but she needs security clearance from saudi arabia and the saudi embassy in Pakistan say they arent open these days and dont know when they would reopen . She lives in Pakistan now but lived in Saudia for a while . When i started the application it said “do you have security clearance from saudia” and i chose no and turned it off .
Should i apply for a vistor visa instead and bring her to uk for 6 months then apply for tier 2 when i have the security thing
Or
Choose that i dont have a security clearance on the electronic visa application and write an explanation in the cover letter ? Need some advice or any alternate plan to bring her to uk soon please thanks

1st u need to find out if u can get Oliver clearence certificate from Saudi if she is not resident there anymore. They dnt give to those who already left and are not resident anymore.

Also, UKVi knows abt this. They are also aware of the fact that certain documents cannot be produced dur to covid and they allow leniency.

Find out above and apply for tier 2