What is course of this I have not seen my period for two months now ,no infections no pregnancy

What is course of this I have not seen my period for two months now ,no infections no pregnancy.

It might be hormonal imbalance t will come don’t worry

Pls Dear Go To A Miracle Hux… 4 Fast Relief

Hormonal imbalance and check your daily diet and stop milky food

Hormonal imbalance might even cause it

ITS NORMAL DEAR, U ARE SAVING YO EGGS FOR FUTURE

May be cause by developmental problem such as the congenital absence of the uterus, failure to receive or maintain egg cell, also cause by hormonal disturbances from the hypothalamus and the pituitary gland from premature menopause or intrauterine scar formation . for three months in a woman with previously normal menstruation or nine months for women with a history of oligomenorrhea

Take HAMDARD MASTURIN SYROUP FOR REGULAR PERIODS

Nd Yes Go 4 A Medical Check Up Cuz It Not All Hospital Dat Wil Tel U De Problem Dear Plz Continue Nd Neva Give God Wil Help U, Nd Grant U, Ur Desires.

using both oral and parental routen contraceptives Concurrently, causes such. Better still go for medical check up or exclusive clinical examination.
(pseudo hormonal imbalance)

Do u collect fp inj that one doesn’t mean u Ave bad blood in the body

U have to go to the hospital u might be doing it from the inside but u can’t see them. And if left untreated it could let u to be having ectopic pregnancy