1 day post surgery (Patellar tendon graph

1 day post surgery (Patellar tendon graph). Definitely more painful than the first one I had (hamstring). Pain meds aren’t really working, just trying to tough it out. Started doing my exercises today. I can get it to about 90 degrees. I got a long road ahead of me, but can’t wait to get back on the basketball court 🤟🏼

Update* the 90 degree bend was only that first night when the numbing medicine was still in my knee 🙄 I can barely move it, can’t put any weight on it yet. This is my 3rd knee surgery and by far the most pain I’ve even been in.

Stay with it. I’m 2 weeks today. Patellar and hamstring double bundle. Night time is painful but for me it is my hamstring. One day out and already at 90 that is impressive! Do all the things, Ice elevate rest. You got this!

Thank you! Yeah night time is pretty rough. Can’t sleep… Thanks again

keep positive. I’ve learned mindset is everything. I keep telling myself this isn’t permanent and when I make it through I’ll be stronger. Just keep pushing through and celebrate every little step.

Trent Titus Sorry to hear about the extreme soreness Trent. Sending you wishes of a speedy recovery! Be patient, and stay on top of whatever gentle ranges of motion you can do comfortably to encourage that mobility to come back.