A child suddenly squats while playing. He is on 70% O2. What is the most probable diagnosis?

My PLAB 1 experience!
I had read somewhere that Plab 1 will be the easiest exam of your life and this statement was wholly true regarding Plab 1.
I just studied 15 days for the exam. Tried to solve as many mcqs as I could. Read once Samson Notes. Did 1700 mcqs atleast 3 times. First time I did all the Mcqs in detail and circled the difficult ones. In subsequent revisions I covered only marked Mcqs.
Some Tips:
Try to solve mocks few days before exam. Rest well before exam. Do not go into the logic of some mcqs and never get confused. Focus on diagnosis and management. Work on time management. Give your best whenever you start studying (no matter how many days you have for prep).
Best of luck to everyone and Please do pray for me too!

An 18 year old female has just received her A-Level exam results and she didn’t get into the University of her choice. She was brought into the A&E department after ingestion of 24 paracetamol tablets. O/E: patient is slightly confused and tired. All initial management has been done. Investigations done after 24 hours of admission showed normal FBC, ABG (pH 7.1), P.T (17 seconds), Bilirubin (4µmol/L) and Creatinine (83µmol/L). What is the next step in management?
A. Keep under observation for the next 24 hours.
B. Refer to Psychologist.
C. Give N-Acetylcysteine.
D. Discharge with referral to Psychiatrist.
E. Arrange for liver transplantation

A 65yo man complains of hematuria, frequency, hesistancy and nocturia. He reports that on certain occasions he finds it difficult to control the urge to pass urine. Urine microscopy confirms the presence of blood but no other features. What is the most porbable dx?
a. BPH
b. Bladder ca
c. Prostatic ca
d. Pyelonephritis
e. Prostatitis

All the following drugs do not cause bronchoconstriction except:
A. Atenolol
B. Salbutamol
C. Salmeterol
D. Ipratropium bromide
E. Cocaine

A 34yo woman who never had fits or high BP developed fits 6h after delivery of a term healthy child. What is the most likely dx?
a. Eclampsia
b. Preeclampsia
c. Epilepsy
d. Pulmonary embolism
e. Pregnancy induced HTN

A child suddenly squats while playing. He is on 70% O2. What is the most probable diagnosis?
A. Tetralogy of Fallot
B. Patent Ductus Arteriosus (PDA) C. Pulmonary stenosis
D. Aortic stenosis
E. Mitral regurgitation

A 22 year old girl is type I diabetic. She is prescribed long acting insulin in the morning & short acting insulin before meals. She starts to become hypoglycaemic at about 4 pm. What should be the next management for her?
A. Stop long acting insulin
B. Stop short acting insulin
C. Decrease dose of long acting insulin D. Increase dose of short acting insulin E. Decrease dose of short acting insulin

A 7 years old boy is brought by his mother. There are multiple perioral and forehead vesicles. Some
vesicles are crusted and some are not. The face is hot. What is the most likely diagnosis?
A. Varecilla zoster
B. Herpez zoster
C. Fungal infection
D. Impetigo
E. Psoriasis

A 26 year old man presented with abdominal distension and pain. His stool was mucoid and
sometimes blood stained. What is the most appropriate investigation?
A. Stool culture and sensitivity
B. Colonoscopy and Biopsy
C. IgA against tissue transglutaminase
D. Barium meal
E. Jejunal biopsy

A 7 year old boy presents with perioral blisters and a hot face. Some are weeping and some crusted.
What is the most likely diagnosis?
A. Impetigo
B. Shingles
C. Chicken pox
D. Acne
E. HSV 1

A patient who is know case Of RA, he has recently developed chest pain, SOB and cough. He is presribed some antibiotics. After a week of the course he develops diarrhea. What should be done next?
A)Stop the medications and give metronidazole
B) prescribe Ciprofloxacin
C)stool culture
D) stool PCR
E) Consult a gastroenterologist.

A patient with chest pain for 2 hors. O/E a decrescendo murmur is audible, ECG shows 0.5mm ST elevation in lead V1 to V4. What is your next step?
A)ECHO
B)ANGIOGRAPHY
C)CARDIOVERSION
D)MONA therapy

Haversian valve is present in??
1.rabit
2.frog
3.homo sapiens
4.elephant

A 53yo lady presents with hot flash and night sweats. Her LMP was last year. She had MI
recently. What is the most appropriate management for her?
a. Raloxifene
b. Estrogen
c. COCP
d. Evening primrose
e. Clonidine

Post gastric ulcer got perforated leading to bleeding involving the gastro-duodenal artery.
Where would fluid accumulate in the cavity?
a. Left paracolic gutter
b. Pelvic cavity
c. First part of duodenum
d. Under the diaphragm
e. Retroperitoneal