A doctor's Corona experience

A doctor’s Corona experience:

‘Understood the importance of every breath after being infected with Corona’

Dr. Devendra Acharya

My head has been heavy since morning. The body temperature was also rising. For two to three days, I was also having cough. Used to eat a lot of stomach. It was about to be a fire. The feet of the feet were burning. Every jorn in the body was hurting. The body was as cool as someone lifted it up. Among all these symptoms, I went to ‘morning duty’ of emergency. Because I am a doctor.

Went on duty but didn’t see anyone directly sick that day. I did my duty by being isolated. I felt the fever is increasing. And I sat in the line of PCR testing at three o’clock in the hospital saying ’ Ah I don’t take ricks ’ and gave a sample of Throot Swab.

Sakar brother’s call came tomorrow at pm to update about Covid. He said, ’ Brother, your report is positive. City Value is only 12 I’m going to be a

Body was stunned to hear this. Maybe because there is a doctor who works in the emergency department, it was supposed to be late. At last it happened. Packed my clothes without telling anyone and called Covid van from the hospital and went to the hospital’s isolation center.

During the beginning of the Corona epidemic, I had treated hundreds of patients directly. Spending day and night in the hospital’s Emergency and Dialasis department, knowing my personal and family life. This is the time I have dedicated to this epidemic using my knowledge, skills and conscience. I am earning money every day from the saying that my mother, ’ you have become a father, you were living before you earned it, father sells buffalo milk and pays it, don’t work during this epidemic '. But still how could I be a doctor back in this war that only health workers fought around the world?

Again I was also a local with a house near the hospital. So whether it’s a patient’s pressure rising during festivals or lacking a doctor in the hospital’s emergency department, I’m always on duty. I don’t know, how the hospital owner took this local relationship when I was infected.

via: Dr @devendraacharya4