A message to all of those who could not clear PLAB2 on their first attempt

A message to all of those who could not clear PLAB2 on their first attempt

Over the time of my course prior to the PLAB2 exam, I had the amazing luck to meet some wonderful people with whom I became very close in a very short period of time. Among us, some passed, while some of us could not. Unfortunately, my closest friends could not make it. To be honest, that made my results day much less a day of celebration, and more of a day of sadness.

Another side of the story however, was that, there were a few examinees who had failed one, two or three times previously, and had passed with us. Their struggle was one of true determination and perseverance. It was wonderful to see them finally see the light at the end of a long dark struggle, which, in their words, sometimes becomes very lonely. And sometimes, filled them up with self-doubt.

And that brings me to what I want to tell everyone today, including my beloved friends.

Please, don’t give up.

Please, don’t doubt yourself.

Please, don’t shy away if you need help.

Just keep trying. You really will make it. I swear!

We all went through immense struggles to become the doctors we are today. We are warriors against death. The guardians of the living. Our struggles cannot even be comprehended by people of other walks of life. We have been built to withstand any force against the living.

If there is one person who can make it, its you. You just got to believe in yourself.

Sometimes we all need that push from someone. I just think today is my turn.

Personally, I won’t consider myself to have made it completely through the PLAB exams until my friends don’t clear it too. My job is to try my best to get them across, and along with them, by extension, anyone else who needs it. You know who you are. And if you need my help, just reach out.

A lot of people have messaged me about how to overcome their failures in the first attempt at PLAB2. I now have a clearer picture about giving feedback about results. I guess ill try writing up about that next. If you need some guidance before that, just message me guys.

PS. Dedicated to my buddies. <3

YOU WILL MAKE IT.