Abbas Ali sir i saw ur 150 day plan video.. It made me tremble in fear

. The plan u told i was doing it since feb… Since feb i am doing only q bank nd writing it down in form of notes… It took me months what u told ppl to do un 90days… How badly i am lagging kindly tell. The only diffetence might b is i did join dams t nd d which cleared few of my concepts…
I am really terrified nd sort of in depreasion after seeing the plan…
I am marrow plan B user. No video

Doenst matter. Stick to ur schedule and revise atleast 3times, the more the better and you’ll be fine. The vid was meant to those who’re meant to start from scratch and it’s close to impossible to note down things from 25k+ qbank in 90days. Theyve got plenty sweat and blood cut out for em and even us. Don’t pay heed to everything and might get a revision vid soon.

absolutely , everyone has their own battles … Focus on your battle …

Sir humble request to make a revision vid sooner than later. Since few have already started revising and most will start by end of August(even me) sir thoda shine light on this regard.

it’s a do or die plan for people starting now … It’s not for you … It’s their last ditch effort … Please follow you own plan that you have made for yourself … Don’t worry about it all the best dear !

Yes …I too… can’t complete …I still have modules left to complete… What to do…how to proceed