Aesthetic Medicine Level I

Requirements

Students should have access to a computer with a high speed internet connection

Description

This course is the first level of a series of courses dedicated to teaching licensed healthcare providers, regardless of specialty, the concepts on regenerative aesthetic medicine. The level I didactic lectures provide an introduction to the art, science, techniques and procedures of regenerative aesthetic medicine to licensed aesthetic medicine providers. Students will be presented with an introduction to the most current medical aesthetic terminology, as well as downloadable handout materials. The course is structured into five core video lectures and one final knowledge assessment examination. At the completion of the level I course, the student should be ready to move on to the Aesthetic Medicine level II course.
Who is the target audience?

This course is an introduction to regenerative aesthetic medicine and is best suited for any healthcare provider who plans to incorporate aesthetic medicine into their practice. This course starts with the foundations upon which to build the entire Aesthetic Medicine curriculum of five levels and advanced courses.