Alhumdulillah By the Grace of Almighty Allah now im eligible for Clinical Examination

Alhumdulillah By the Grace of Almighty Allah now im eligible for Clinical Examination.This is really a Biggest achievment for me to clear this tough exam in very first attempt as its really hard to study with 2 little naughty kids. My study plan was soo haphazard only study for 4,5 months but last 1 month was of strict study plan. The strong reason behind my success is my amazing study group of 4 girls.We become very good frnds aswell.Most of tension and depression relief just by talking with them.So you are My Mentor, My best part of Amc journey.Thankyou soo much Dear lovely girls. Biggest Thanks to My parents who always pray for me and give me courage that i will clear this exam. Also thankful to My husband,siblings and most importantly my two sweet hearts 3yrs old boy and 14months old baby girl for their support and love.
I always thought it was impossible for me to clear exam with kids and busy life style.But if i can do you all can also do it.so congrats to all of you who pass and lot of best wishes for those who are still preparing for this exam