By the grace of God and good wishes from my family members

By the grace of God and good wishes from my family members, I have successfully cleared Amc clinical exam in my first attempt. I am thankful to my husband without whose help, it would be practically impossible for me to appear for the exam. A great thanks to my sons for understanding and adjusting to the situation.
A big thank you to this group, my mentors-Sudheer Kumar,Emma Liggins,Kay Duperouzel Afsha Rus,Amjad Rana and to all my study partners Lam Ya,Ayesha Ali,Ahilan Rajendram,Aurelys López and Aye Moe for studying with me without any pre-requisites to fit into a study partner category… Thanks to Mah Khan Jennifer Stephen, Nibedita Bhowmik , Muhammad Ali for the constant support and encouragement.
People have been asking me whether I did any bridging course. Unfortunately, i couldn’t afford those expensive courses. I was infact, rejected by few of them to be a study partner as i was not experienced and can’t give a feed back.This infact, motivated me and I took this challenge and have passed…
I think you all can do it. Just believe in yourself and study with a good partner. Please don’t keep any restrictions to be a study partner. We are there to help each other. Not being bossy around… We all are doctors. I think we don’t need any extra qualification to study apart from this.
Good luck with your exams.