Can any experienced, ongoing and successful ladies give me suggestions how to prepare for neet after marriage, after getting concieved

Can any experienced, ongoing and successful ladies give me suggestions how to prepare for neet after marriage, after getting concieved, being in a unsupportive in-laws family, but supporting partner alone!! It’s been 4 years since I completed mbbs, feeling down on hearing all juniors becoming seniors as PG. Please give me some motivations , advices, ideas how to overcome all hurdles and crack a clinical M.D seat! :expressionless: Is it possible to study as pregnant with all symptoms! Started preparing a month ago.

Hey…be mentally strong dear
Everyone has some or more struggles.
Give ur kids to ur parents to look after.
Start ur preparation with short subjects like ortho derma anatomy ent opth psych …then major …med sx nd gyn.
Just 6 to 8 hrs in a day .join dams t nd d it will help u .plan well.it will work out .try try …dnt get depress .u ll win.

Give ur kid to your parents to be looked after!
Go out of town and join a coaching class!
Take a room and start preparing for the next 6 to 7 months!!

Forget that all. Start studing.
Best wishes.

U asked a lady for reply… Sorry about that… But i know a senior of me who i met at entrance coaching center…she is from batch 2004…she had an early marriage and when she completed her course she got pregnant… But unfortunately that got aborted… She conceived again after an year but she was very worried about the child that she was looking after the baby…now when i met her she was preparing for neet pg after a long 10 years gap…her husband left her due to dowry issues…her family was not supportive since she eloped…she was a single mother… U know what i have never seen such a fighter in my life… She told me one thing all these things is game of mind…close ur eyes work hard… If nobody succeeded then u succeed and create history…she got a merit seat and she is still fighting her life… I respect her… I remember her each time i fail…please fight… All the best