Can anyone please tell me if i want to edit something in my basic registration info

Can anyone please tell me if i want to edit something in my basic registration info (except for the photograph, signature and thumbprint) will my basic registration be kept under observation till 1st april or i can go with the final registration part from now onwards. (My basic registration was accepted for previous aiims sessions though.)

It’s not proceeding. once the basic registration is accepted now we editted with photos thumb and signature, only we can continue other steps of registration if it get accepted

yar i m asking if anyone has edited the basic info(except the images part) , are their basic info being kept under review or they can generate the code and proceed forwards towards final registration??

I am old candidate and my basic registration was accepted for prev. Aiims sessions! I want to correct something thats why i am asking!!

me too registered in 2019 but it’s not showing to generate RUC since i edited images if it get accepted only we can proceed further

what if we are not editting images part but other things , are their basic registration also being kept under observation?

I just erased my category number. Now it’s under review. If u r editing anything it’s going to be reviewed again

yes kept under observation only freshly applying candidates are proceeding i think