CURB 65 criteria includes All EXCEPT :

CURB 65 criteria includes All EXCEPT :

A) Age is more than or equal to 65
B) Respiratory rate more than 30/min
C) Systolic BP is more than 90 mm Hg
D) BUN level is more than >mmol/L

Plz guide me, im trying to compose a cover letter to explain my case after my first plab2 visa was refused. Is it ok if I mentioned this sentense (just like dr.naseer khan did in his cover letter):
(I decided to do plab exam inorder to be able to work as a doctor in the UK. This is bcz the medical system of the UK is one of the most developed systems in the world. However, i will follows only the legal rout to achieve this goal. I will never overstay my visit to the UK under any condition, as im fully aware about the consequesnces of breaking UK rules and ligistlations).
The above words reflect my real intentions beyond applying for pkab, but im afraid of mention them in the cover letter. Do u guys this that it is better to tell them the truth, (as they already know that im going to do so, even if I didnt mention it in my letter)?? Plz guide me guys.

All of the following are Jones criteria EXCEPT:

A) Elevated ASO tires
B) History of sore throat
C) increased PR interval
D) Arthritis

A 22-year-old female presents with a 2-day history of dysuria with increased urinary frequency and urgency. A urine culture and urinalysis are done. She is diagnosed with UTI caused by E. coli.
All of the following would be considered appropriate therapy for this patient except:
A. Levofloxacin.
B. Cotrimoxazole.
C. Moxifloxacin.
D. Nitrofurantoin.

A 46 year old man who is a heavy drinker is brought to the A&E in a drowsy state. He is responding vaguely to questions asked. On examination he has nystagmus and hyper-reflexia. His MCV is 103fL.What is the most likely cause for his cognitive impairment?

A. B1 Deficiency
B. B12 Deficiency
C. Folate Deficiency
D. B6 deficiency
E. Alcohol withdrawal

A 5 year child presents at the ED having sustained 6% burn following hot fluid
which poured on her chest. What will you do?
a. refer to burn unit
b. give iv fluid
c. give analgesia
d. Give no fluid

A 46 year old woman complains of abdominal discomfort and lower abdominal distension. She has regular menstrual cycles with no menorrhagia or dysmenorrhoea. She is mother of 3 children. Abdominal examination reveals a large cystic mass arising from the pelvis. USS reveals a 14 cm*16cm multilocular cyst arising from the right ovary with thin septa. There are no solid areas. There is no evidence of free fluid or metastatic lesions.CA 125 is 12.What is the most appropriate management?
a. Ultrasound guided aspiration and cytological examination of the fluid
b. Right salpingo oophorectomy
c. Total abdominal hysterectomy with right salpingo-oophorectomy
d. Total abdominal hysterectomy and BSO
e. Laparascopic cystectomy

A man suffers from Herpes Zoster affecting his face. Which of the following mucos membrane is
to be affected?
a. Cheek
b. Cornea
c. Conjunctiva
d. Oropharynx
e. Palate

Following initial investication were obtained from a 23 y old women .previously healthy. 2 week hx of generalized swelling of body.

UFR ALBUMIN +++ PIS CELL OCCASION. NO RED CELL
BLOOD UREA 21
HB 13.6
ESR 45
SERUM PROTEIN TOTAL 56 ,ALBUMIN 22
which of the following investigation is necessary to make the clinical diagnosis of renal pathology causing oedema in this pt
a) creatinine clearance
b) 24 hr urine protein excretion.
c) serum compliment level
d) dysmorphic red cell in urine
e) serum cholesterol.