Dear freinds i need to share this experience

Dear freinds i need to share this experience here and it is mandatory that we imgs help each other . Few weeks ago i paid money for recalls which should have been available in this group which has 115k memebers! However someone joined me in Amedex group hearing my plight ans for 2 weeks all was fine. Then i posted in Amedex requesting for compiled recalls of statistics which was the one and only post i ever made. Then i do not know why but i was kicked out of the group. I messaged the group admin and he asked me when i had my exam and when i said i have not booked my exam.yet he never replied back which is fine coz he might have been bombarded by 100s of people like me so it is tough to keep track of people. Now my main concern here is why should we all beg for recalls from someone or pay for them when they are free and any particular group or their admin is not the sole owner of those recalls. Groups exist to help each other and i do not understand why only one group out of all these groups should have all the recalls and the other ones have posts only about how to start amc journey? Why are the amedex group members who are enjoying free recalls not posting them in this group with 115k members? If yoi are afraid that the amedex admins will kick you out for helping your fellow students why are you all not requesting this group admin to post the recalls on your behalf. Why do we have to depend on someone else’s mercy? Sharing your placement letters and your amc information to someone is a breach of privacy. Why is anyone not understanding that?